The Battle For the Heart for Marriages
You’ve entered the Battle for Your Heart and experienced the transformation that’s possible when you live from your whole heart in authentic Biblical community. You’ve taken risks and fought for your own heart and those of the men or women on your team. But what does it look like to engage the Battle for the Heart in the riskiest of all relationships – your marriage?
That’s the adventure that awaits you in The Battle for the Heart of Marriage. This year-long process, offered exclusively to husbands and wives who have both completed the Battle for the Heart, takes couples deeper into the Four Spiritual Realities.
The Battle for Your marriage can help you discover:
- The part your marriage was created to play in God’s Eternal, Larger Love Story
- The glory, beauty, and majesty of your spiritual and sexual union
- How the essence of marriage flows out of the essence of masculinity and femininity
- What it looks like to pursue the fullness of repentance, forgiveness, and healing in marriage
- How evil is hunting your relationship through the Dance of Fear and Pride
- The protection available to you through the Fellowship
- How the skills of engaging in marriage can deepen your intimacy with each other and with God
The process begins with the four-day Battle for Your Marriage (Event No.1), followed by 10 weeks of daily devotions and weekly team meetings. It continues with the three-day Battle for Holistic Union (Event No.2), followed by 8 more weeks of team follow-through meetings.
Battle for Your Marriage teams consist of 3-4 couples who have completed the individual Battle for the Heart tracks. More information on gathering a team can be found on our Application page.
Your marriage is not just about you and your spouse! It is actually part of the Larger Story God is authoring for eternity. Join us in the Battle for Your Marriage and discover what you need to win the fight for your relationship.
The Battle for Your Marriage involves an application process and pre-approval for participation. Both spouses need to fill out and submit the application form. Completing the application form does not guarantee acceptance. Before filling out the application form please read all preparation materials and the commitment form. Both spouses need to be fully committed to the full process. Please discuss this as a couple prior to applying. For more information on what the BYM process entails click here to access the relevant documents.
No deposits are required with this application. Deposits are made upon acceptance. For a full list of prices for the BYM process see below.